Lyric Theatre, London
About The Show
Critically acclaimed across the UK with a sound-track storming up the UK pop charts, the sell-out intoxicating Tudor take-off is here to stay!
From Tudor Queens to Pop Princesses, the six wives of Henry VIII take to the mic to tell their tales, remixing five hundred years of historical heartbreak into a 75-minute celebration of 21st century girl power. These Queens may have green sleeves but their lipstick is rebellious red.
The homegrown histo-remixed pop-concert musical by Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss is rocking the Arts Theatre, London.
Running Time: 1hr 15min
Recommended for ages 10+
Jarneia Richard-Noel as Catherine of Aragon
Courtney Bowman as Anne Boleyn
Natalie Paris as Jane Seymour
Alexia McIntosh as Anna of Cleves
Sophie Isaacs as Katherine Howard
Danielle Steers as Catherine Parr
Zara MacIntosh (Alternate Aragon & Howard)
Cherelle Jay (Alternate Boleyn & Cleves)
Hana Stewart (Alternate Seymour & Parr)
Collette Guitart (Understudy & Dance Captain)
Heathers and Cruel Intentions star Sophie Isaacs will be crowned the new Katherine Howard in the West End cast of SIX.
- Mark Cornell and Sienna Miller Present the ATG Summer Party
- What’s New Pussycat Musical Releases First Look at Cast and Rehearsals
- Interview: Marisha Wallace on Hairspray, Her Upcoming UK Tour & Pandemic Life
- Adrian Lukis To Star in Being Mr Wickham UK Tour This Autumn
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Cinderella Extends West End Run Until May 2022